£575.00 - £600.00 per day
6 months ago
Senior Project Manager - IT Infrastructure/ Middleware/DWH/ETL/Finance
Duration: 3 months
Start date: Immediate
Rate: £575 - £600 per day
My client is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their existing team in Central London for 3 months
* In depth Knowledge of common IT infrastructure concepts, technologies & operation. In particular grasp of the challenges of data warehouse, middleware and ETL process.
* Ideal, but not necessary structured methodology certifications such as MSP, Prince2, COBIT, ITIL
* Preferred, candidates with experience in financial management/accounting software or strong financial middle experience, real estate sector ideal (property management)
* Requirements definition and management.
* Understanding of technology terms and correct application of them (middleware etc)
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.