Crawley, West Sussex
£500 - £550 per day
19 days ago
Senior Project Manager
- Technical/Engineering project management of the development and delivery of the project solution into service.
- Creation of the initial Project Plan during the bid or "Demand" phase of the lifecycle
- Establish relationship with project customers that is appropriate to the customer and the project
- Establish an agreed Plan and baseline in accordance with procedures and working practices that becomes the Original Baseline Schedule that forms the basis for controlling the implementation of the Programme.
- Focus on accurate cost management
- Work with the resource management teams to develop and manage the resource supply plan for the business as part of the core Integrated Business Planning Process.
- Significant experience of delivering medium and high complexity IS projects across Applications, Infrastructure, Security and Support domains.
- Significant experience and understanding of the Project Management process that includes Change Control, Risk Management and Information Management.
Integration experience is key.