Manchester, Greater Manchester
£60000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
2 months ago
- Project lead for several structuring projects including definition of EMEA service model so that the supply chain can improve customer service levels and meet global requirements
- Leads and manages the EMEA team and be wholly accountable for key processes around supply chain analytics and business improvement (including the development of Lean supply chain processes) for the EMEA supply chain
- Measure and improve customer service, P&L costs and inventory holdings across the business and deliver projects.
- key activity working cross functionally with Commercial, Customer Service and Supply Chain to define customer requirements so that Supply Chain operations can be realigned to deliver more effectively
- Sets and manages team objectives/goals in alignment with overarching plans and strategies developed
- Effectively manages costs and partners with HR to deliver team effectiveness through engagement
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Significant project and programme management experience
- Management skills
- Significant cross functional experience in supply chain
- University degree
- MBA preferred
- Significant experience in leading supply chain project management on a global scale
- Exposure to FMCG/ fast paced manufacturing would be preferential
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please email a copy of your most up to date CV or call Tom Wowk on 0161 707 1516 for more details. Please note - if you have not received any feedback within 5 days, your application was not successful on this occasion.