Romney Marsh, Kent
£50.00 - £55.00 per hour
2 months ago
Roles & Responsibilities
* Development and maintenance of the specific arrangements for operating the Site Team
* Ensure that adequate resources are available to efficiently discharge the work
* Governance of the Site Team activities and upward reporting
* Ensuring robust implementation of the Stakeholder Management Process
* Governance of the pipeline opportunities and business winning process to ensure that the most profitable winnable opportunities are secured.
* Supporting the direct reports in developing and maintaining the relationships with Key Client Stakeholders.
People (Direct Accountability but supported by the site Engineer in Charge) for:
* Leading a team of over 60 FTE and up to 150 FTE on Outages.
* Specify, Develop and maintain the organisation to deliver the Projects and Tasks at Site
* Ensuring that SQEP personnel are appointed to the roles on site, that they are aware of their roles and responsibilities and holding them to account against the Roles and Responsibilities.
* Robustly implement the Appraisal process to develop those persons within the organisation to increase the performance and meet their personal aspirations where appropriate.
* Health, Wellbeing, Safety and Security of ALL Site Staff
* Providing Leadership in Health and Safety and cultural development.
* Carrying out visible safety walk downs
* Ensuring Step Up to Professionalism principles are embraced and complied with.