7 months ago
Senior Project Manager
Location - London
Salary: Highly competitive & Benefits
listed on the Fortune 500 as one of the largest companies, talented employees - including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management professionals - serving clients in more than 150 countries around the world.
A premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. We are a leader in all of the key markets that we serve - including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government - and provide a blend of global reach, local knowledge.
Their London Project Management business unit continues to grow to service Mixed Use, Residential and Commercial markets where it has successfully secured positions with a number of high profile clients and some of the largest projects and programmes in the industry.
As a direct result of this growth our client is currently seeking a full time Senior Project Manager.
As Senior Project Manager you will be entrusted to work on a range of challenging new build projects, ranging from £50m to £250m in construction value. Working as part of the London project management team providing leadership to project teams and Assistant Project Managers and working alongside Project Management Associates and Directors.
Our team enjoy an excellent client base working with some of Londons leading developers and landmark projects offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
* We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Public & Private Sector Residential and Mixed use Developments
* Planning & Programming skills
* Chairing and minuting Project Team Meetings
* Proactively Managing Change and Project Risks
* Production of Project Execution and Stakeholder Management Plans
* Contract Administration / Employers Agent
* Proven project management experience in a professional environment.
* Proven pre-contract experience managing design teams and procurement through RIBA Stages 1-4
* Experience in administering contracts under JCT D&B Major Works or Construction Management procurement
* Experience of a variety of Residential and Mixed use commercial retails schemes.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
* Solid background of managing small and/or large scale projects through to completion.
Professional Qualified - Project Management / Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree
Chartered Status with either RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)
Prince2 or MSP experience
To apply, please forward your CV