City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
Rail Technical Team
7 months ago
A leading client in the Rail industry is recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer (Systems) to work on a contract basis in Manchester.
Role is inside scope of IR35 paying £500-£600 per day.
This role will be leading the CSM and TSI (acceptance engineering) process within Northern programme and will support the whole programme of Enhancements, Development and TRU. Additionally, the role will be looking to bring improvement in this area.
- Experience with CSM and TSI activities as per latest legislations and standards.
- Experience on assessment body activities and associated process.
- Experience with CSM and TSI for project/programme level including delaing with system review panel.
Essential (from the JD)
- Significant experience in engineering disciplines, ideally with involvement in construction and design projects across multi discipline areas
- Technical qualifications to at least HND level or equivalent
- Membership of a relevant professional institution
- Experience of major contracting
- Knowledge of structuring safety cases in support of projects
- Knowledge of safety management and quality assurance
- Understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of works
- Accident investigation experience