Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
8 days ago
Senior Project Engineer / CEM required to work on Major Signalling Projects.
Contract position based in Birmingham
6 months initially.
To provide project engineering team leadership to ensure projects are to the required quality and safety standards and to project timescales. This will be achieved through the management of performance and the development of the team and will involve the coordination of all engineering disciplines within projects. The Senior Project Engineer will also be expected to act as the Project Engineering Manager on a large project or on a number of medium-sized projects.
Essential Experience Required:
* Excellent communications skills, understanding of task time and people management.
* Strong leadership skills including an ability to drive a team's performance.
* Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Member of the IET, IRSE or other recognised professional body.
* Hold or be working towards IRSE Project Engineer licence.