East Midlands, England
£400 - £450 per day
Rail Technical Team
5 months ago
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Engineer to join their civils team, supporting the largest rail infrastructure project in the country.
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE |
* Engineering Degree or equivalent coupled with Chartered Engineer Status or qualifications leading to Chartered Status together with membership of an appropriate professional institution
* Significant track record of providing professional and technical advice, guidance and support on project engineering issues
* Proven knowledge of railway engineering, its systems and equipment, implementation and integration
* Demonstrable ability to plan, implement and manage projects to deliver to time, budget and quality
* Good understanding of contract and risk management principles
* Track record of managing people as direct reports.
* Strong evidence of whole rail systems engineering and the integration of various different disciplines
* Technical leadership of multi-discipline engineers and projects.