Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
6 months ago
Our client is the leading global blockchain asset financial service provider, established in 2013, Huobi has become one of the world's largest digital asset exchanges with an accumulated trading volume of US $1 trillion.
- Drive execution with designers, artists and engineers who are passionate about delivering a world leading digital assets exchange
- Work with engineering and operation teams to define product strategy, features, short term and long term goals
- Integrate user research, usability studies, analysis and prototyping into requirement gathering to enhance user adoption and satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency of product delivery in a fast paced environment
- 6+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent job experience
- Proven product experience in building a product/service/platform that serves massive users globally, in an online technology, financial, ads, marketing, company.
- Experience developing and operating successful internet products
- Experience designing, planning and operating live events for users
- Experience using quantitative analysis to convert user data into actionable plans that increase product revenue and success
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with scrum/agile development process is a plus
- Understanding of Blockchain technologies and the crypto-currency industry.
- A passion for Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Fluent in English (oral and written communication)
- Fluency in Chinese is a big plus
- and Other European languages are desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.