Up to €0.00 per annum + negotiable
about 1 month ago
Morson International are looking for a Senior Procurement Manager for our client in the Telecommunications industry in Germany.
- A senior procurement manager is to make suppliers qualification, bidding selection and suppliers relationship management.
- Category and project procurement strategy: Take the lead in developing procurement strategies for general categories and projects, and implement procurement strategies for key categories and core projects.
- Supplier qualification and selection: Organize the certification of core suppliers and organize supplier selection for core projects.
- Procurement commerce and cost baselines: Establish and maintain procurement business and cost baselines for key categories, standardize business operations in the framework of procurement processes, standardize the management of procurement documents.
- Supply resource guarantees: Effectively implement supply resource assurance measures for key categories, align supply and demand in advance, coordinate supplier resources to support core service resource for delivery.
- Routine supplier management: Participate in the routine management of core suppliers, organize the performance evaluation and communication of core suppliers, organize core suppliers to sign relevant agreements, and organize meetings and trainings for core suppliers.
- Procurement requirement handling: Handle daily procurement requirements, effectively support the timely delivery of projects through early involvement in sales projects, and support the success of delivery projects.
- Have business sensitivity and insight for ICT industry, have strong project management capabilities, have a good command of project management methods, have good organizational communication skills, be able to drive and execute key projects, have independent negotiation capabilities, and be able to promote agreement between the two parties and eliminate risks.
- Ability to identify and use resources to achieve deliverables needed and gain the best total cost of ownership for project.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent understanding of telecom technology and engineering service in Germany market.
- Fluent German & English
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.