Bolton, Greater Manchester
£42000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
28 days ago
Title: Procurement and Contracts Manager
Salary: £42,000 - £48,000
I am pleased to be supporting a housing authority in Bolton, recruit a Senior Procurement and Contracts Manager.The Senior Procurement & Contracting Manager will lead the Procurement team to ensure a fair and efficient procurement process, working across the organisation to co-ordinate and oversee effective procurement and contract management, including the development of the corporate contracts register.
- Lead on the continuous development of the group's procurement strategy for
- both goods and services
- Ensure associated processes enable fair and efficient tendering and contract management
- Lead on OJEU threshold procurement across the Group and support other procurement
- Ensure the full involvement of commissioners and working with experts where appropriate.
- Identify and produce performance management standards to measure the delivery of the
- procurement strategy, including bench-marking of external data
- Ensure robust systems are in place to maintain accurate and timely information about
- existing contracts, including associated risks, liabilities and mitigation's
- Lead on developing contract management approach, supporting
- the achievement of value for money, including appraisal of contracts coming to an end.
- Support and develop effective procurement and contract management across the
- organisation, including delivering training
- Support and encourage effective social returns through contracting, ensuring that they are
- monitored and reported
- Ensure effective communication of accurate data to staff and customers
- Strong leadership skills to develop Procurement strategy & contract
- management approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills with a track record of building strong and
- constructive relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of procurement, and its regulatory and legislative frameworks,
- including knowledge of best practice within the field
- Proven ability to manage cross organisational projects and programmes
- You will be a highly motivated pragmatic individual who enjoys working in a fast paced,
- frequently changing environment.
- You will have focus on delivering excellence and achieving
- successful outcomes.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or equivalent qualification/experience.
For further information please contact Jack Dawkins on / 01617-.071-.516