East Midlands, England
Up to £0.00 per annum + c£400 per day
2 months ago
· Working with the Planning Manager, you will be accountable for the provision of expertise and systems for the planning, scheduling and project controls on the project using Primavera P6 planning software.
· This project is in the development phase pre construction and you will be responsible for identifying and planning the works in at the appropriate level to inform the critical path and confirm the necessary requirements for the construction phase.
· Flexible working will be encouraged and post Covid 19 the role will be based in the office where you will on average be expected to attend 2-3 days / week
Key responsibilities include:
· To manage the planning, programming and progress control as member of the integrated Construction and Logistics team comprising engineers, environmental specialists as well as planners You would be responsible for ongoing development of the civil engineering and environmental works programme in a way that it can be integrated with the subsequent rail systems works.
· To prepare the programme in P6 so that it can be integrated with programmes for other phases and other client programmes, and so that it can be presented at many levels and summarised for the preparation of risk schedules and for cost loading