Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
To the Line Manager for:
Delivering allocated roles and tasks in a safe manner to the specified functional criteria, goals and objectives, compliant with appropriate legislation, Project Procedures and within the approved project baseline, scope, cost, and schedule and quality requirements.
Early identification of issues and/or concerns that either have the potential or will impact the project baseline.
Providing accurate and timely information, data and reports regarding the project status, activities and performance.
Managing assigned small projects, jobs and tasks ensuring that the work is conducted in a safe, timely and effective manner in line with the relevant procedures.
Reports to: Project Controls Group Head
Educational Professional Qualifications Required
- Minimum of HNC/HND ideally in an Engineering discipline or relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of the version of Primavera & P6.
- Relevant experience in Project Controls and/or Project Delivery, preferably in a highly regulated environment.
- Breadth of experience across whole project and programme lifecycle. (E.g. Engineering, Procurement,
- Construction, Installation/Commissioning processes).
- High level of numeracy and excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to reconcile cost information as it applies to the programmes of work.
- Proficient in the interpretation of estimating, scheduling, programming and risk tools.
- Proficient in the use of Earned Value Analysis.
- Working knowledge of relevant Health and Safety legislation.
- Strong leadership capability, able to communicate with individuals, groups and stakeholders
- Make a positive impact at technical and business meetings.
- Able to address problems in a logical manner, viewing them from several aspects and recommend suitable solutions.
- Experience in business improvement and organisation learning techniques.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communications skills & interpersonal skills, including questioning for clarification and establishing of facts, observation and active listening.
- Ability to cope well under pressure and work within tight timeframes,
- Clear decision-making ability with the acumen to judge complex situations & assess when to escalate issues.
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fluent English written & verbal.
Formal project management qualification - PMQ preferable (APMP-level D).
Awareness of EDF standards & procedures beneficial.
Membership of an appropriate professional institution.
French language &; written, verbal.
BPSS level security clearance required.
Must recognise the importance of nuclear safety and zero harm.