€500.00 - €550.00 per day
4 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Oracle P2P Business Analyst to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially a 10 months contract with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
Unisystems are looking for a Senior Business Analyst who will support a P2P Enhancement Project, in particular:
- Assess the current P2P process end-to-end
- Propose changes to the AS IS status based on industry best practices, Oracle capabilities and business requirements
- Play leading role in the implementation of the TO BE status by developing workflows, processes, functionalities, configurations and any other required implementation measures
- Play leading role in the production of high quality training materials and supporting the
main stakeholders on providing effective end-users training
- Provide analysis and resolution of problems reported
- Review and propose changes to functional and technical design documents
- Play leading role in process improvement workshops
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and other cross functional team members to produce efficient and scalable solutions for utilizing Oracle and related technologies
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders (in particular Finance and Control, Commercial Legal and Procurement, IT and the Project Management Office)
- Highlight the dependencies between the different Oracle modules and identify the impact of any one in order to close the gap and eliminate any conflicts before implementation. (e.g. how decisions in one module could impact other modules).
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as Senior Procure-to-Pay Business Analyst
- Very good knowledge of procure to pay industry best practices, professional certifications in the P2P area are an asset.
- Strong experience in business process design, ideally using lean design/management principles
- Experience with Oracle ERP modules - our client is using Oracle Cloud Fusion Services as their Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP). The Procure-To-Pay (P2P) process is based on the Self Service Procurement, Purchasing and Accounts Payable modules and the usage of budgetary control/encumbrance accounting from Oracle Fusion Cloud (SaaS). The client plans to implement the Budget and Planning FUS module and potentially also the Procurement Sourcing module
- Experience in performing analysis and identifying solutions following the review of policies and procedures
- Experience in creation of functional design documentation, configuration documents and test plans
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.