Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Rail Technical Team
9 months ago
Our rail client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior OLE Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large established business that can offer a broad portfolio of projects to work on and career progression.
What is the purpose of this role?
The role is to provide sound technical skills to ensure project requirements and client's specifications are fully met. The role should also provide senior guidance to staff within the discipline.
What are we looking for?
* Lead conceptual, outline and detailed design for OLE engineering solutions in allocation, basic and construction design.
* Lead feasibility studies, technical reports and other written documents.
* Lead the design, detailed allocation, construction design, and assessments on the Overhead Line Engineering.
* Deliver work to programme, budget and specification
* Be competent to check and approved OLE engineering solutions
Skills and qualifications required
* Significant experience in Overhead Line design .
* Knowledge of UK rail industry practice and a familiarity with railway standards.
* A degree, HNC or other relevant qualification in a relevant discipline.
* Chartered or working towards Chartership.
* Competent in the production of drawings using CAD software, ideally Microstation
* Significant CRE experience
* Membership of a relevant professional organisation
* Enthusiastic, committed with a 'can do' mentality
* Computer literate with MS Word and other MS Office modules.
* Driving licence desirable.
* Already on / Previous Experience of being on a company Accreditation Certificate as "Designer" and "Checker"
* Hold Valid PTS
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, please send your CV