Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Exc Bens
3 months ago
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Network Security Engineer (Cisco, Juniper, SonicWall, Checkpoint) to join a global organisation based near Donaster. The business is backed by a European giant, with over 250,000 staff worldwide and this business unit provides Networking and IT Security Solutions to customers ranging from household names to SC sites.
It's a critical role within the Network Services Team this role is essential in the consistent and high quality detailed design and delivery of complex network solutions to their customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- The implementation of moderate to complex customer network changes
- Creation of detailed design documentation of moderate to complex solutions
- Providing assistance to Architecture teams on defining high level designs for customer solutions
- Mentoring of Junior Network Engineers
- Development of the technical elements and effort associated to input into customer proposals as required, inclusive of understanding customer requirements
Knowledge, skills and experience relevant to this role:
- Strong experience working with and provision of secure communications and technical support.
- Experience in intermediary management and developing a technical team, including performing appraisals, performance and resource management.
- Cisco ASA
- Juniper Router/VPN/Firewall Experience (Ideally JNCIA)
You WILL receive all the certificated training including all of the below but will ideally have at least 2 of the following Certifications.
- Juniper Networks Certified Associate - Junos (JNCIA-Junos)
- Juniper Network Certified Internet Specialist (JNCIS)
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Security Specialist Professional (CISSP)
- Certified SonicWall Security Professional (CSSP)
- Certified Checkpoint Security Engineer (CCSE)
This role comes with a relaxed working environment, onsite Gym and all the creature comforts you can image working for a business part of a group with a turnover well into the billions. The role offer flexible working environment and a 37 hour week. There is on call which is usually one week in 5 for which you will be paid handsomely for.