€500.00 - €550.00 per day + all-inclusive
6 months ago
Morson International is working with a software consultancy who carry out major projects for various EU institutions. As part of a new project, my client is looking to hire a:
Senior Network Security Consultant
The role will be situated in Luxembourg.
- Supervise, manage and provide support for the systems supported by the Client
- Perform security audit including forensic analysis
- Define architectures for security systems
- Contribute to the activities of the service for delivering high quality services and support
- Work at security related projects
- Generating reports and written analysis on security topics
- Perform technical watch on security
- Participate in projects meetings
- Perform user awareness activities
- Lead projects meetings
- Define user awareness programs
- Minimum 4 years university degree in an ICT related field, or equivalent experience: 2 years of experience compensate 1 year of education
- Minimum 8 years of Professional experience in IT Security
- TCP/IP and ISO/OSI model - 8 years of experience
- Splunk Enterprise - 8 years of experience
- Scripting languages (PS, perl, bash, python) - 8 years of experience
- Proven OWASP attack techniques experience
- Knowledge of IT security architectures and tools (IDS, firewall, VPN, SIEM)
- Good knowledge of incident response processes and procedures (SOC/CERT)
- Knowledge of Nessus.
- Knowledge of Acunetix and Open Text - EnCase - are desirable
- Excellent level of English and, ideally, of French (min. B1).
If you are interest please submit your CV or get in touch with Matthew Owen at Morson International. If your CV is a good match to the vacancy, you will have to answer a series of questions and transfer your CV to a new form that our clients customer insist on using.