Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 year ago
We are currently working with a global engineering and construction entity who are recruiting a Senior Network Manager whose remit will be to ensure the EMEA IT Infrastructure is secure, highly available and meets performance standards and service levels for a global business. Working closely with managed service providers you'll ensure that continual improvements in Network operations and processes are achieved. You'll also ensure successful deployments and implementations of new technology. Whilst this is an operational role it is expected that you will have hands on technical experience as well as the ability to engage with "C" Level stakeholders, manage geographically dispersed, high performing teams continually driving performance.
- Ensure the high availability and performance of EMEA network environment including coordination and oversight during planned and unplanned infrastructure system outages.
- Drive process and service improvement initiatives
- Oversee IT disaster recovery (DR) plans.
- Oversee all areas of network operations including, LAN/WAN configuration, communications and telecommunications, data and voice networking systems, video teleconferencing services and those providing the managed service.
- Manage the supply chain of computing equipment inclusive of desktop computers, physical and virtual, and peripherals on an EMEA scale
- Working closely with the PMO you will play a lead role in the deployment of technology projects (leading and participating)
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience IT network architecture at enterprise level including;
- Cisco (CCNA CCDA etc)
- Data Routing, Traffic Shaping
- Complex Network Topologies
- Cloud technologies
We are looking for a true leader with experience of working for an EMEA or global organisations. In return you can expect an excellent remuneration package up to £85,000 with private medical insurance, life assurance and more.