Bonn (53111), Nordrhein-Westfalen
Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
A leading telecommunications company is looking for a Senior Network Account Manager to join their award winning business.
- Ensure good understanding of customers' requirements including technical and non-technical bring customer requirements and lead the team to work on it and meet requirements with a win-win approach.
- Explore for opportunities (fixed networked related, including access, transport and IP network, especially on transport and IP network ) to achieve sales target with pre-sales team.
- As a leader of project, drive and win the project, negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit.
- Responsible for overall customer relationship management, key customer management relationship improvement and new customer relationship establishment in network related department of DT.
- Organize high-level summit, business seminars, customer activities, training, invite customers for visit, attending industry related exhibitions, participating in customer's activities, etc.
- Market Insight including industry, market change, competitor and our self and make account plans and marketing initiatives on a quarterly basis.
- Proven sales experience in ICT industry especially in network domain (Access, transport, IP technology etc) with proven record, working experience in German operator or telecommunication vertical market is preferred.
- Strong abilities and excellence in interpersonal skills, customer relationship establishment, communications and CRM management.
- Familiar with international trading, international law, business & sales management principles, credit collection, finance management, bidding procedures etc.
- Must be responsible, ambitious, energetic, independent, and able to work well in a cross-culture, fast changing and high pressure environment.
- Strong sense of team work, team leadership, strategic thinking, business & market oriented thinking is preferred.
- Fluent in German and English
For further information, please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.