Up to £55.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Senior .NET Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £55.00 per hour
The role of Senior .Net Developer is part of the Web Services Team and reports directly to the Web Services Team Leader.
You will work with a team of .Net Developers, Testers, Analysts, Project Managers and Solution Managers throughout the software development life cycle, following Agile principles.
Your main purpose will be to develop technical solutions to support business processes within the organisation and to support updates to existing solutions.
This role will take responsibility for developing software against business requirements, both functional and non-functional. You will also provide guidance to other team members and participate in continuous improvement for the development process.
Main Purpose of Role
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining new and existing Web applications, Window services, Web Services and working with SQL and Oracle databases.
You should be confident at highlighting issues, providing estimates and delivering progress reports to project managers and your team leader.
You will work with the team and follow the established quality process and coding standards.
You will be joining an established team responsible for delivering Web services to meet customer requirements and departmental standards.
You will also be responsible for providing technical help and product knowledge where needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Competences
* Strong experience of .Net, C#, https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/x1mJCv67SEoXEmFX9sGo.
* Strong experience of https://protect-eu.mimecast.com/s/MdPyCw68SvXpvMF97UUi Forms.
* Strong experience of MVC 5.
* Bootstrap 4, CSS.
* Developing SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
* Strong understanding and exposure to Object Oriented practices and principles with IOC experience.
* Relational databases - moderate/strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
* Web service with experience of consuming SOAP, JSON, RESTful services.
* Experience in the use of ALM systems.
* Knowledge and experience of software development life cycle and approaches.
* Knowledge and experience of Agile (scrum/Kanban) methodologies and practices.
* Unit testing experience.
* Experience with TFS Azure DevOps 2019, Build and Release Pipelines.
* Knowledge of ERP systems
* SQL Server T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
* Experience Oracle PL/SQL
* Experience with continuous integration and deployment.
* Windows Server 2012 and 2016 experience.
* SQL Server 2016 AOAG.
* MS Access
**This role requires valid SC Clearance**
Interested? - Hit Apply