Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
NDT SENIOR ENGINEER (NUCLEAR)
Working within the Asset Management sector within the organisation carries the bulk of the Groups nuclear NDT activities in France. The NDT Department boasts more than 30 years of experience in developing, qualifying and implementing Automated and Specialist NDT solutions within the nuclear industry, and supporting several different types of reactors across a global market (PWR, BWR, AGR, PHWR, VVER and RBMK).
Senior NDT Engineers
We would be looking for a Senior NDT Engineer to provide expertise in the field of Specialist NDT methods and NDT Automated Systems.
* Candidates should demonstrate proficiency in both French and English languages.
* Ideal candidates would have at least 5yrs experience within Automated NDT within a relevant industry, particularly the Nuclear Power Generation sector.
* Candidates should ideally have a very good knowledge of Automated NDT systems, experience in developing Automated NDT Inspection Procedures, and other Automated NDT related technical documents (e.g Technical Justification), key knowledge of the main NDT methods (Phased Array UT, UT, EC, etc).
* Candidates should be able to demonstrate technical leadership within Automated NDT projects
* Candidates should be able to coach and develop junior staff in their work order to develop their expertise and contribution to the company.
* Candidates would ideally have relevant NDT qualifications, and also possess a degree in relevant Science or Engineering discipline.
* Candidates should have a very good understanding of NDT Inspection Qualification (particularly based around the French RSE-M code), have a willingness to travel to site to support NDT inspections.
This role will include travel to Scotland and France, with the option to work remotely from home.
Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in both French and English languages.