Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
9 months ago
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Mobile App Developer to work on an initial 6 month contract on client site in Milton Keynes.
The ideal candidate will design, develop and maintain mobile solutions for our client under the guidance of the Mobile Business Solutions Manager and provide technical expertise and advice to the business, and to provide solutions that meet business requirements.
***Please note that this role is deemed as being in-scope of IR35***
- Lead the development phase of the MBS Lifecycle
- Design, develop and implement mobile solutions for the business
- Identify, design and develop code and patterns to be shared within the common code library
- Provide support for Network Rail's mobile applications and infrastructure
- Provide technical advice and mobile oriented consultancy to IM and the business
- Produce, and maintain, technical and user documentation for mobile solutions
- Identify and plan any upgrades that will have a direct impact on the operation of the web infrastructure
- Prototype and build mock-ups of new applications
- Extensive commercial experience designing and developing mobile applications
- Objective C
- Web Services
- HTML5, CSS3 (Cascading Style Sheets)
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- A good understanding of database design
- Full software development lifecycle experience
- Experience in Agile methodology lifecycle.
- Software testing, and software testing tools
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships