Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Localise global media communication strategies and activities, and develop media communication strategies based on local business objectives.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with local media personnel at all levels based on the local media culture and operation mode.
- Organise and support media visits, interviews, and media activities, such as press conferences.
- Explore and develop communication content suitable for the region, such as press releases, company profiles, and spokespersons resumes.
- Plan and promote the secondary communication of key corporate content in regions.
- From the perspective of improving the reputation of regional PACD, drive internal and external stakeholders to make their voices heard: internal stakeholders include CNBG, EBG, and rep offices external stakeholders include governments, customers, KOLs, industry leaders, and well-known professors.
- At least 5 years work experience in related industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Skilled in reading and writing Chinese and English are preferred.
- Bachelors degree or above in marketing, public relations, mass media, or journalism
- Mature experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with media outlets. Those with direct personal relationships with key media outlets are preferred.
- Excellent skills and experience in writing media and marketing materials.