Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
* Localize global media communication strategies and activities, and develop media communication strategies based on local business objectives.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with local media personnel at all levels based on the local media culture and operation mode.
* Organize and support media visits, interviews, and media activities, such as press conferences.
* Explore and develop communication content suitable for the region, such as press releases, company profiles, and spokespersons resumes.
* Plan and promote the secondary communication of key corporate content in regions.
* From the perspective of improving the reputation of regional PACD, drive internal and external stakeholders to make their voices heard: internal stakeholders include CNBG, EBG, and rep offices external stakeholders include governments, customers, KOLs, industry leaders, and well-known professors.
* At least 5 years work experience in related industry
* Excellent communication and organization skills
* Skilled in reading and writing Chinese and English are preferred.
* Bachelors degree or above in marketing, public relations, mass media, or journalism
* Mature experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with media outlets. Those with direct personal relationships with key media outlets are preferred.
* Excellent skills and experience in writing media and marketing materials.