£60000 - £80000 per annum
22 days ago
Vital are currently looking to speak with experienced Senior Mechanical Engineers for an exciting opportunity within a well established M&E/Engineering business
Our Client are a leading Mechanical, Electrical contractor with projects in Europe and the UK. They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
The successful candidate will join an already established team on the construction phase of this project. The project is mechanical and electrical installation and has a project value in excess of £20 million. Overall responsibility for various mechanical systems, including HVAC, Smoke Extract, CHW/LTHW and Sprinklers
Role and Responsibilities of the Senior Mechanical Engineer are:
- Management of the Design Process from Concept through to Construction stage of Mechanical Building Services
- Pre-construction activities, such as Technical Submittals, drawings and 3D model review, equipment schedules, etc.
- Attendance on Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) for major plant items.
- Management and coordination of multiple subcontractors throughout project phases.
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure the correct equipment and materials are provided throughout the project.
- Client and mechanical consultant's onsite focal point for mechanical systems.
- Preparation and review of inspection, testing and commissioning documentation.
- Ensure inspections and tests are carried out to the appropriate industry standards and to the satisfaction of the client.
- Preparation of reports and front end studies
- Working with Quality Control Systems
- Execution of Design Reviews
Education Required from the Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Degree Qualified in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will have the following Experience
- Mechanical hands on technical knowledge
- Candidates must have 3-5 years' experience working in a similar role
- Experience in the field of construction planning in Mechanical/Electrical contracting environment
- Knowledge of Package Procurement and Technical reviews
- Experience Autocad 2D as a minimum
Please call 07717306718