City of London, London
Dias De Sousa
about 1 year ago
My client is looking for someone to join their Building Services team. You will play a key role in making buildings more energy efficient, sustainable and cost effective to operate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Mechanical Engineer to join our team in central London, to work on the design of some of the most exciting mechanical design projects in the UK and worldwide.
- You will prepare and oversee detailed engineering designs using CYMAP and/or Hevacomp.
- You will mainly be working in new build and refurbishment of large scale commercial office projects.
- Resposible for the management of projects to achieve financial and time deadlines - attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work.
- Supervising the management of staff, the management of client relationships, the financial management of projects and the marketing of the Practice's services.
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or Building Serices Engineering (MEng or BEng or equivalent)
- Experience in a Senior Mechanical Engineering role.
- Relevant design software including CYMAP and or/ Hevacomp.
- Experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines, proven ability in both overseeing and producing creative design solutions.