£28.00 - £34.50 per annum
3 months ago
Contract until 13/12/19
Contracts available in Manchester or Barrow
Barrow - £28.00ph + £6.00ph Ltd Travel Allowance (40-mile radius)/Overtime £32.20ph Ltd (no travel allowance on overtime)
Manchester - £28.50ph Ltd + £6.00ph Ltd Travel Allowance (40-mile radius)/Overtime £32.78ph Ltd (no travel allowance on overtime)
* Develop and produce CAD models, drawings and other Technical Outputs consistent with the contractual requirements to meet target dates and budget demands (Delivery to time, quality and budget)
* Develop and draw 2D Diagrams, utilising the relevant tool-set.
* 3D Integration within the Product Model
* Produce other technical outputs consistent with contractual requirements
* Provide and produce relevant calculations.
* Produce drawing outputs from the 3D Model
* Perform self-verification of own work
* Cross checking of peers and subordinates work
* Produce Process Standards
* HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Experience of design in one or more of the following industries: Defence, Power Industry or Oil and Gas or similar industries
* Demonstrable ability at utilising 2D CAD design packages
* Ability to apply the relevant Engineering processes regarding the integration, of the relevant, systems and equipment within the 3D CAD Product Model
* Show knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Air Systems, Fluid Systems, Fire Fighting Systems, and Instrumentation (relevant to Machinery Control and Instrumentation)
* Ideally experience or familiarity with FORAN package (or transferrable packages CADDS5 or Catia v5 or v6)
* Ability to perform the supporting calculations with the regard to the above areas.
* Marine/ shipbuilding experience