St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
3 months ago
My client a global engineering company are currently recruiting for an exciting and influential Senior Marketing Assistant to join their Marketing team and make an impact on their already well known brand!
The role will be working across EMEA engaging with staff throughout the business, across different teams and sectors to gain understanding and implement great changes.
Their marketing team focuses on the creative, smart and strategic use of publicising to strengthen client relationships, being able to understand and respond to client needs, which is instrumental in being able to grow the business and addressing today's industry issues.
You will be reporting to the Senior Clients & Marketing Manager, you will be an instrumental part of the Marketing team, where you will be responsible for supporting the entire client life cycle, from gathering industry and client intelligence to aid strategy, through to rolling out client focused campaigns and measuring success. You will also be responsible for understanding and creating content, from social media, email marketing campaigns through to web content, most importantly always ensuring that communication and content is on brand.
Responsibilities for the role also include:
- Creating content and management particularly across social media channels
- Conducting market research to inform marketing plans
- Developing tactical marketing activities and campaigns using multi-channel tools including events, thought leadership, digital, marketing collateral and media relations
- Gathering and utilising intelligence from our CRM system
- Developing ideas and content for the internal communications team
- The role is very much hands-on and fast paced and we are seeking a candidate with previous B2B experience and a team-focused attitude.
- You will work collaboratively across the business, so good communication and influencing skills are essential.
- You will have B2B marketing experience, ideally in professional services
- A formal marketing qualification (e.g. CIM) and or a degree would be ideal but if you're working towards one the company would love to help you on your journey.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. Formal marketing training or qualification (e.g. CIM) is desirable.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee
- You will also be able to choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle
- You'll also be able to give back to communities with up to 2 paid CSR days (volunteering to support children in developing countries) and if you are a member of the Reserve Forces you'll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
This is a very exciting opportunity for somebody who is looking to break away from their day to day normality and step into a new role with challenges and being able to make your stamp with a global brand and being the influential person in charge of the communication and brand for the company.