£35.00 - £37.00 per hour
5 months ago
We are currently recruiting for an engineer to drive robust solutions to manufacturing problems and to support production managers on rolling stock related technical issues. This includes the management of work instructions, estimates, bills of materials and SAP master Data in order to meet contract requirements and to resolve all day to day technical issues. To drive efficiency in line with the Maintenance Optimisation Team
The Skills, knowledge and experience expected of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be as follows:
- Computer literate, able to effectively use spreadsheets and project planning software such as as Microsoft Project and/or Primavera.
- A HNC (or equivalent) in an engineering subject is essential. Ideally served a recognised apprenticeship in either a mechanical or electrical engineering discipline.
- A broad based knowledge of general engineering principles.
- A good knowledge of LUL rolling stock and equipment.
- A good knowledge of CAD systems and engineering design principles and drawing standards as applied to LU design.
- A proven record of having managed an engineering team.
- Demonstrated experience of implementing solutions to complex technical engineering issues across various engineering disciplines.
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer please submit your CV and contact details via this advert.