Up to £0.00 per annum
15 days ago
We are currently recruiting for experienced Senior Project Engineers in London to be responsible for the effective project engineering service, exclusively by the role holder or as part of a team of engineers under a project manager, to ensure that defined projects are engineered to specification and delivered in line with planned costs. Working with the PM/SPM/SCM to ensure that any re-engineering/variations to initially agreed plans are managed in accordance to my clients processes.
The Senior Project Engineer will have experience of running projects to the value of £10Million OR Section / System on a major project. They will have background in Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) and proven accountability for their projects.
* H&S - Demonstrate appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout all activities relating to the project on which they are working.
* Pre-Commencement - Participate and positively contribute to all the current pre-commencement/focus win company procedures for a project that has been allocated to the jobholder for execution and completion, to ensure that the company liabilities and risks on the project are minimised, fully adhering to the Delegated Authorities Matrix and Project Log requirements
* Re-Engineering - Review and evaluate the project works required by the specification and drawings, and re-engineer the installations and systems to ensure the precise provision of the customer's requirements, and enhanced profitability for the company.
* Compliance - Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal procedure and external legislation governing business operations.
* Relationships with customers - Maintaining positive relationships with the project customer through efficient delivery of projects with a view to optimising future opportunities and profitability.
* Sub-Contractor management - Monitor and ensure that the work of the appointed specialist sub-contractors is being carried out to specification and programme.
* Completion of projects - Manage the successful completion of the project/area under control in line with agreed quality and commercial plans to achieve targets within agreed timescales and cost constraints.
* Technical - Ensuring design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements
* Team Leadership - Managing a small team on the project to maximise the potential of the team whilst ensuring team objectives are met.
* Significant building services engineering experience in a construction environment.
* Industry recognised trade or professional qualification.
* Significant experience as a Project Engineer
My clients are one of the leading independent engineering and services businesses in the UK. Founded in 1921, with a turnover of £500m and 3000 employees, we are proud of our history of developing great people through our investment in training.
Working across a variety of sectors within the building and infrastructure industry, our innovative, responsible and forward-thinking approach allows us to work on fantastic ground-breaking projects, providing solutions using the latest tools and technologies.