€375.00 - €425.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Java Engineer (x3) to join their team in Ispra. This is initially a 1 year contract with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
- Design, develop, document, test, and maintain a conformity test tool
- Design, develop, document, test, and maintain several adaptors to allow the existing Member systems to connect to the network
- Design, develop, document, test, and maintain a set of existing prototypes building blocks improving the current implementation and developing the missing features
- Identify new requirements for the CISE interoperability specifications and building blocks
- Update the technical specifications of the building blocks
- Prototype (design, develop and test) new software components that could fulfil the new requirements identified.
- Masters Degree, minimum 5 years of higher studies after secondary school
- 10+ years of experience in development or architectural role
- 5+ years of experience as Java software developer
- Solid experience in designing and developing service-oriented architectures using microservices and data models using UML diagrams
- Solid experience in designing and implementing APIs (e.g., RESTful Architectures, SOAP Services, gRPC, API Gateways)
- Excellent knowledge of life cycle development methodologies (including the software supporting these methodologies, e.g., git, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience with Relational DBMS, GNU/Linux operative systems or other UNIX environments
- Knowledge of information security concepts, including PKI infrastructures (e.g. signature, encryption, openSSL, certificates, etc.)
- Solid experience of Java IDEs (e.g., IntelliJ IDEA), build tools (Maven, Gradle, etc.), CI/CD tools, Test-Driven Development and agile practices.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following virtualisation, containerization and automation technologies: Ansible, VMWare, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following data definition languages: XML/XSD, JSON.
- Good knowledge of message queuing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka)
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.