€450.00 - €475.00 per day
6 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Java Developer (Full stack) to join their team in Brussels. This is long term contract, initially 1 year with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
- Provision of advice and assistance in any area associated with the procurement, delivery, maintenance, deployment, hosting, effective use of information systems and their environments.
- Provision of quality plans, service level agreements, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information systems projects.
- Perform design, development, unit/integration testing and maintenance of software that both follow the reference architecture rules and accurately implement the specifications received in the documents of analysis provided by the business analysts of the project
- Management of quality tests.
- Assistance and support to information system developers
- Provision of security studies, security assessments or other security matters associated with information system projects.
- Functional requirements and business case analysis.
- Risk analysis.
- Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Master or 5 years of higher education and 11 years of professional experience (no overlapping between studies & prof. experience)
- Bachelor Degree (3 years of higher education) and 15 years of professional experience.
- In depth knowledge of information systems matters.
- In depth knowledge in IT consulting matters.
- Working experience of JAVA (JEE) technology.
- Working experience of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP).
- Good knowledge in relational databases management.
- Good knowledge of UML Modelling language.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Development, abstract thinking, reusable components design and development
- Experience with Message Oriented Middleware/Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Experience with micro services and RESTful paradigms
- Experience with modern UI paradigms (client-side scripting)
- Fluency (written and oral- C1 Level) in English and ability to follow conversation, meetings and read documents in English.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.