€450.00 - €475.00 per day
5 months ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Senior Java Developer Consultant to join their team in Brussels. This is a long term contract, initially for 1 year with the chance of extending for a number of times. Rate depending on experience.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT infrastructure technology ( e.g. database management systems, Java Enterprise technology, enterprise & web content management, XML, portals, business process management and rule execution engines, interoperability, business activity monitoring and business intelligence technologies, Web 2.0, .Net technology, application life cycle management, test driven development , search technologies, Identity & Access Management, information security, federation protocols (SAML v2, WS-*, STORK … )
- Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
- Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
- Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
- Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
- Risk analysis
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure
- Master or 5 years of higher education + 9 years of professional experience (no overlapping between studies & prof. experience)
- Bachelor Degree (3 years of higher education) and 13 years of professional experience.
- In depth knowledge of information systems matters.
- In depth knowledge in IT consulting matters.
- Working experience of JAVA (JEE) technology.
- Working experience of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP).
- Good knowledge in relational databases management.
- Good knowledge of UML Modelling language.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design and Development, abstract thinking, reusable components design and development
- Experience with Message Oriented Middleware/Enterprise Service Bus technologies
- Experience with micro services and RESTful paradigms
- Experience with modern UI paradigms (client-side scripting)
- Fluency (written and oral- C1 Level) in English and ability to follow conversation, meetings and read documents in English.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.