about 1 month ago
Senior Java BackEnd Developer - Brussels
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join a well established Global IT company with huge projects in Belgium.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your developer skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
Skill and experience:
* Architecture and design of information systems
* Review of the architecture of existing system
* Design and development of component architecture and building blocks,
* Analysis of the integration of different information systems
* Data analysis and data modelling
* Bachelor Degree in IT (or relevant field) with minimum 12 years in Analysis/development in Java/JEE environments OR Master Degree with minimum 7 years in Analysis/ Development in Java/JEE environments
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Service Oriented Environments
* Minimum 4 years' experience is needed in SOAP/REST /Web Services, Products / Tools Application server (Tomcat/, WebLogic)
* Minimum 2 years of experience in Protocols JSON
* Minimum 3 years in Eclipse (or equivalent)
* Minimum 5 years' experience in Spring Framework (Spring, Spring MVC)
* Hands-on experience with at least 2 out of the following: Sonar, Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium, Activiti, EHCache, ActiveMQ, logback
* Angular 2 experience will be a big plus.
* Very good spoken and written English is required
Please get in touch asap for a chance to join an amazing project in Belgium's beautiful capital city.
Goodbye...Au revoir....Vaarwel...Auf Wiedersehen.....