Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €0.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
7 months ago
Morson International works closely with a a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. As part of their expansion within their Enterprise business we are now looking for a:
Senior IT Solution Sales Manager
* Pre-sale support including quote, design, proposal, pre-sale testing support etc.
* Seek out, identify, develop and close business opportunities with customers.
* Collect and analyze marketing information. Enhance customer relationships.
* Manage all activities and coordinate between us and our customers.
* Promote full range of IT solutions to defined customers.
* 100% indirect go-to-market business model.
* Produce and deliver formal business proposals and presentations.
* Identify key customer requirements.
* Create co-operative business plans with service providers and their partners, help to define new business models and support product features.
* Identify, quantify, and recommend action plan to address new business opportunities according to overall strategy.
* Proven experience with a top tier vendor or system integrator.
* Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
* Commitment to working with cross-functional teams.
* Proven ability to work in virtual teams.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch.
* Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in an Enterprise ICT environment with demonstrated success.
* Bachelor degree or higher in Communication/Computer Science or related field.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.