Up to €0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Morson International is working with one of the largest ICT solution providers in the world. We are looking for a Senior IT Solution Manager to join my client at their Paris office, where they will be providing solutions to a leading mobile network operator in the country.
- Pre-sales, and post-sales support including quotation, network design, proposal and testing.
- To find, identify, develop and close business opportunities with the customer.
- To collect and analyze marketing information and enhance customer relationship.
- To manage and coordinate activities between the company and their customer.
- To promote the full range of solutions to customer.
- To establish product presentations.
- To identify customer needs and coordinate with product line to ensure that customer needs are planned and implemented in products.
- To identify, quantify, recommend and catch new business opportunities in line with the overall strategy of the company, and setup work plan and team to develop the opportunities.
- The products concerned are related to storage (SAN/NAS et SDS)
- Post-sales support means supporting customers after the sale and take the responsibility of their satisfaction.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering or Business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT or Telecoms, or ICT.
- Comprehensive capabilities in IT: Server, Cloud, Big Data ad so on.
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution.
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies.
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people with different responsibility (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
You will be providing solutions to a long standing customer. Therefore the most important attribute we are looking for are the technical expertise around storage (SAN/NAS). The Account Manager will hold the relationship with the customer, your role is to provide the technical brilliance behind the solution.
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International.