Up to €0.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International is working with one of the largest ICT solution providers in the world. We are looking for a Senior IT Solution Manager to join my client at their Paris office, where they will be providing solutions to a leading mobile network operator in the country.
- Pre-sales, and post-sales support including quotation, network design, proposal and testing.
- To find, identify, develop and close business opportunities with the customer.
- To collect and analyze marketing information and enhance customer relationship.
- To manage and coordinate activities between the company and their customer.
- To promote the full range of solutions to customer.
- To establish product presentations.
- To identify customer needs and coordinate with product line to ensure that customer needs are planned and implemented in products.
- To identify, quantify, recommend and catch new business opportunities in line with the overall strategy of the company, and setup work plan and team to develop the opportunities.
- The products concerned are related to storage (SAN/NAS et SDS)
- Post-sales support means supporting customers after the sale and take the responsibility of their satisfaction.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Engineering or Business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT or Telecoms, or ICT.
- Comprehensive capabilities in IT: Server, Cloud, Big Data ad so on.
- Ability to understand customer needs to target the desired solution.
- Detailed knowledge of business models and market strategies.
- Excellent ability to collaborate with a variety of people with different responsibility (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
You will be providing solutions to a long standing customer. Therefore the most important attribute we are looking for are the technical expertise around storage (SAN/NAS). The Account Manager will hold the relationship with the customer, your role is to provide the technical brilliance behind the solution.