€60000.00 - €100000.00 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join a global ICT provider as their senior IT Expert.
* Promote our Client's IT Products including Storage, Server, Cloud Solutions, and Data Center solutions and services to end customers and partners.
* Maintain the technical relationship with named/key partners, including enablement and project cooperation.
* Understand customer's business and strategy in IT domain, including big enterprises and SMB/SME in Italy
* Gain trust from customer and maintain relationship with them from technical point of view , and be able to give advice to customer in IT strategy and projects
* Cooperate with sales team and after sales team, in order to finally win projects in IT domain
* Understand competitors view and relevant solutions/products in IT area
* Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
* Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
* Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
* Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
* Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
* Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
* Bachelor/Engineering degree
* At least 15 years of technical pre-sales or pro-sales working experience with the incumbents in Europe. Previous work experience at distributor or partners of IT vendor or experience at vendor such as IBM, HP, Dell, EMC, NetApp, Fujitsu, HDS and are a big plus.
* Real Knowledge of IT Italian Market. Good knowledge of big enterprise customer in Italy.
* Strong interpersonal skills with excellent presentation skills
* Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following data center solutions: storage, networking, compute, virtualization, data center management / automation, and security
* Good understanding of Data center architecture(mainly on storage , server and cloud solution) and technical trends in IT area
* Experience delivering presentation, good communication skills
* Lead Multidisciplinary team of people from different departments
* Achievement Driven, forward thinking, information sharing, effective communicator, people networking, team player