Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Senior IOS Business Control Officer based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Management Support in aspects of the planning, scheduling and budgetary activities for all Contracts managed within the Business Management team. To maintain Data integrity within SAP to enable robust forecasting and scheduling through the life of each contract as required by Finance and the Programme Management Team offering support/expertise to the functional areas as required.
Key Job Accountabilities and Essential skills knowledge and experience.
- Manage reporting necessary for the New Single Source Contracting Regulations (SSCR) for the initial, quarterly and contract end requirements. Liaise with other functions as required to ensure financial elements of the report are successfully co-ordinated.
- Manage the SAP transactions and reporting requirements internally in support of the SSCR process, ensuring data integrity is maintained to minimise Customer Queries.
- Have an overview of the Baseline Control Request process and register managed within the team to ensure changes to the SSCR reporting as a result of these changes are correctly processed and documented.
- Manage the Finance Monthly Reporting Process for the team. Generating master templates to enable them to update forecast requirements across the Business. Liaise with Finance to ensure accurate detail is maintained and that sign offs for the process are successfully completed. Ensure forecasts are updated in a timely manner in SAP.
Essential skills knowledge and experience
- 3 years' experience of Planning and Scheduling including proficiency in using SAP/Dassian within a planning environment
- Strong contractual knowledge and budget management skills
- Able to work on own initiative, organising and planning workloads as required.
- Highly self-motivated individual.
- An ability to pay a high level of attention to the detail to ensure financial data integrity is maintained at the highest level
Please contact us for more information