Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
- Provide support our client's initiatives and processes to achieve the required standards of planning and scheduling collaboration across the entire programme.
- Work in a collaborative manner with the Sector Planners so that their respective component parts of the MOHS properly reflect the scope of work to be delivered.
- Reflect the linkages and dependencies between the component parts of the MOHS so that they are accurately reflected in the plan.
- Develop and deliver presentations material to effectively communicate schedule status and performance.
- Responsible for managing one/two planning resources at a Programme level.
- There are no direct budgetary responsibilities associated with this role.
- Key interfaces include:
- Head of Planning
- Planning Analyst (Reporting & Performance)
- Planning Database Administrator
- Sector Planning Engineers
- Head of Programme Controls
- Project Managers
- Project Planning Engineers
- Industry Partners
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
- Experience of working on schedule development and reporting on a major infrastructure programme.
- Experience of schedule development in Primavera Project Manager P6.
- Experience in the use of computer software products (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.