£350.00 - £400.00 per day
28 days ago
Infrastructure Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Windows Server, Active Directory, NetApp, VMware, Hyper-V, SCCM, O365, Exchange Migration
Morson International are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to be based in Cambridge for an initial 6 month contract.
The position will be heavily involved with integration project tasks and other skills/experience include the below:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003-2012
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (Experience of 365 migration of high advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of Storage Technologies (NetApp)
- Advanced knowledge of Virtualization technologies, especially VMware / Hyper-V
- Documentation creation
- Ability to work within a team & individually
- Working knowledge of SCCM desirable
- In addition to the above, any experience with security threat, vulnerability management skills or/and network (especially Cisco) would be advantageous
To find out more information, please apply to the position with an updated copy of your CV.