Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer with Unified Communications skills, offering 100% home working UK wide
We are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who has Unified Communications experience to work anywhere in the UK. They are offering 100% home working or office across the UK including Manchester, London, Birmingham, Bristol and more.
This is a Global dynamic award-winning business who is well known for having a very innovative and forward-thinking approach to continuously improve their elite services.
During a time of challenges for the economy, they can offer job stability, off the back of their share prices increasing since March 2020. Also, they offer an unlimited budget to complete external training courses.
Every organisation has had challenges on their IT Infrastructure. Network and security vulnerabilities have never been so apparent with IT Infrastructure being integral for remote working, video calls, mobile connectivity etc. The organisation I am working with is looking to improve their IT capabilities to be able to support its global user base.
Some responsibilities below:
- Operate in accordance with ITIL principles including Incident, Problem, Change & Design Management.
- Design secure infrastructure solutions that maximize the sharing of applications, information, and resources across the company globally.
- Manage multiple vendors for Tier 1-3 services.
- Work with the Business Change team to define, resource and manage a project lifecycle, using traditional and Agile methods.
- Create and shares roadmap and technical support to determine business needs throughout the company.
- Evaluate, test, recommend, and implement specific solutions in conjunction with Technical Architects whilst researching emerging technologies and making recommendations based on future business needs.
- Unified Communications experience (MS Team Audio ideally)
- Global /enterprise system architectures
- TCP-IP, DNS, IDS and DHCP
- Experience of 3rd / 4th Line Technical Support
- Hyper-V Virtualisation Technology
- Software defined architectures
- Azure DevOps, Mimecast, Exchange
- Scripting technologies / automation tools
- Office 365
- Azure AD
- Monitoring tools
- They offer 24/7 home working/flexible working or they office access across the UK
- Share scheme (95p a share at this moment in time)
- Training budget to complete external training course
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Pension (up to 12%)
- 25 days annual leave
- Season ticket loans, gym memberships
- Health assessments
- Cycle to work