Manchester, Greater Manchester
3 months ago
CCNA / CCNP / CISCO Infrastructure Engineer / Senior / VMware / ESXi / Storage
This awarding client are currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. Working in truly state of the art offices you will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Network Infrastructure (Cisco, VMware) across multiple sites in the UK and managing and supporting the Information Security (Fortinet) infrastructure.
- Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE etc.)
- Cisco networking products.
- Solarwinds monitoring software.
- Fortinet, ASA or similar firewalls
- iSCSI SAN technology, Dell Equallogic & NetApp SANs
- VMware ESXi, vCloud & SRM (Beneficial)
On offer is an excellent salary back with the knowledge of working for an award-winning organisation, that offer a superb modern working environment, ongoing career and personal development and Avery attractive benefits package,