North West England, England
£35000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
One of Manchester's largest Fin-Techs is looking to add an Infrastructure Engineer with specialist knowledge in AWS due to continued growth.
You will be responsible for the design and maintenance of the AWS estate covering various production environments
They have state of the art offices in Manchester where the business promotes a positive culture and an internal career path, with sponsor paid qualifications in your specialism.
This position is hands-on and does require commercial experience of managing complex projects.
- Maintain AWS estate, scale and provide a secure environment
- 3rd line incident management and service request resolution
- Problem management and root cause analysis
- On the job training and paid qualifications
- Bonus paid on performance
- Free onsite gym and trainer-led classes (yoga, Pilates, boxercise, circuits)
- 24 days holiday
- Salaries offered based on skill
- Defined career path
- Dedicated time assessing new tech
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Confidential 24/7 365 employee assistance helpline
- Bike loan scheme
- Season ticket loan portal
To learn more please apply within.