Manchester, Greater Manchester
£48000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + Bonus, pension Life/Health
3 months ago
Infrastructure Engineer / Senior / VMware / ESXi / Storage/ NetApp / Windows Server 2012/ 2016
This awarding client are currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. Working in truly state of the art offices you will be primarily responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Network Infrastructure (VMWare, Netapp, LAN & WAN) across multiple sites in the UK and managing and supporting the Information Security (Fortinet) infrastructure.
- Manage & maintain the multi-site corporate LAN/WAN.
- Manage & maintain the iSCSI SAN technology, Dell Equallogic & NetApp and allocation of storage to servers and shares.
- Manage & maintain the VMware VMware ESXi, vCloud & SRM environments
- Monitor the health & capacity of the infrastructure and plan for increased demand to maintain service performance.
- Management & maintain Windows Servers 20008/2012/2016, VDIs and MS Exchange mail servers with the objective to maximise systems availability.
- Document system architecture, and maintain appropriate controls
In return you will receive a generous salary up to £53,000, an annual bonus alongside benefits including Health and Life insurance, a modern flexible working environment and a culture that empowers and develops their workforce through personal and professional development.