Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Indirect Procurement Officer to work with one of our Prestigious Clients.
This is for a Senior Procurement Officer who will represent our procurement team, with the provision of robust and dependable senior procurement expertise to the business. Reporting to the Indirect Procurement Manager, you will provide specific procurement management of a number of CAPEX projects.
The role is specifically required to deliver the procurement of CAPEX projects within tight timescales. These will be Facilities, Engineering and / or IT projects. There will be no requirement for transactional procurement of goods and services as you will not be required to use the Procurement systems. You will have access to and should be familiar with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams. There will be focus on stakeholder engagement at all levels within the business and you will be expected to conduct cross-functional negotiations.
Education and experience:
- At least 8 years proven previous Senior Indirect procurement experience working within a fast-changing engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Senior Procurement experience within Facilities, Engineering (CAPEX purchases - large machinery including supplier support contracts)
- Good problem solving and team working skills with ability to work under own initiative is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines is essential.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills are essential.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- MCIPS qualified desirable.
- Engineering or Business Degree desirable