Katie Robson Hill
11 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior Hydro Acoustics Specialist on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to work on research projects and be part of product development.
This role is important in delivering sonar projects and will cover the full engineering life cycle. You will be a technical lead and work with system design authorities, product managers and project managers to identify solutions and deliver to programme.
You will be educated to degree level or equivalent in physics, materials science, engineering or a similar discipline and you will have knowledge, skills and experience with:
- Expertise in sonar transducer and array design
- Expertise in transducer methods, materials and their application and implementation in sonar systems
- The ability to model the physical transduction processes and interactions, and interpret this into robust solutions
- Experience of technology maturation and the product lifecycle
- Experience with problem solving
- The ability to work within and/or lead a project team
For further information on this opportunity, please get in touch by clicking apply!