£0.00 - £44000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an expereinced Health and Safety professional looking for progression? Are you a Lead Auditor for ISO9001? Would you like the chance to work for a large engineering comany? If so, we would love to hear from you...
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Senior HSEQ Advisor to work for a large manufacturing business based in Cannock. As Senior HSEQ Advisor you will hold responsibility for supporting and developing the HSE processes, procedures and associated management systems for the business.
From a quality aspect you will also have the opportunity to maintain the HSEQ requirements of customers, ensuring the quality of products and processes meet business, customer and regulatory needs.
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Undertake internal EH&S inspections
- Undertake investigations of H&S Incidents/Accidents
- Undertake investigations of environmental incidents
- To provide quality assurance through the implementation, improvement and maintenance of HSEQ policies, processes, procedures and systems
- To identify and report areas of non-conformance/compliance and identify improvements
- To carry out 1st, 2nd and 3rd Party Process and Product audits
- Undertake HSEQ inductions, toolbox talks as required
To be successful in this role you will have HS&E experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment and will be comfortable working proactively on multi-disciplined projects. We are looking for a candidate who is an ISO9001 Lead Auditor who preferably, would also have experience with 14001 and 18001. The ability to carry out training and auditing is essential as this will be a large part of your role and a NEBOSH qualification would also be needed. This is a HSEQ role, however, as you will be supported by several Quality Engineer's in this position your bias will be towards Health and Safety.
- Flexible working
- On-site car parking
- Extensive list of tax efficient benefits
- Great pension scheme
- Healthcare & dental plans
- And much more!
If you're interested in applying for this role or know someone who would be, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 or apply online today!