Stockport, Greater Manchester
£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + car + bonus
11 months ago
As Senior HR Business Partner you will provide strategic and proactive partnering within the organisation to influence, lead and embed the People Strategy. Through partnering with senior business leaders, you will identify and translate key business priorities into people plans, empowering Senior Managers to create a high performing culture.
This role will undertake key strategic HR activities such as leading on and influencing change, analysing key business Management Information and supporting the implementation of HR projects and organisational effectiveness.
Working collaboratively, with the Directorates and Managers, the Senior HRBP will ensure business-wide alignment and delivery of HR programmes and a consistent high level of customer service in HR.
- Leading on Union negotiations and delivering business change whilst engaging with union officials
- Translate business strategy and priorities into local strategic people plans that are fully aligned with the business People Strategy.
- Leverage strong business knowledge and understanding to partner and provide strategic, insightful and constructive challenge to business leaders and HR, where appropriate.
- Proactively represent HR within leadership teams, acting as a role model and ambassador for the organisational values and behaviours.
- Empowering business leaders to lead their teams to a culture of high performance.
- Coach and develop senior leaders on business-wide HR initiatives, including talent management, cultural change and engagement.
- Coordinate the deployment of the relevant HR skills and expertise from across the wider HR team to bring the right people solutions together.
- Empower business leaders to deliver business transformation, aligning ways of working to create a high-performance culture.
- Concentrate on strategic HR issues, complex and high-risk cases, considering risks and determining solutions and initiatives for resolution.
- Engage business leaders to advocate and demonstrate compliance with HR policy and best practice.
- Monitor and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the efficiency and quality of HR services.
- Provide input to business strategy and organisation design to ensure that structures, roles and responsibilities enable delivery and contribute to a high-performance culture.
- Manage HR Operation, ER &IR