3 months ago
Morson are currently recruiting for a Senior Human Resources Generalist to join the Human Resources Department on a temporary basis for a large manufacturing company based in Southend.
Responsible for driving all the HR related initiatives for their assigned client groups. You will be responsible for ensuring all leaders and employees have HR support and engagement on all HR related activities.
* Partner with assigned client groups on HR and business initiatives acting as impartial coach and confidant to leadership team and employees
* Talent acquisition - support right and fast hiring and effective identification of internal talent
* Talent Management - work closely with managers to identify and develop internal talent
* Talent Development - collaborate with leaders to ensure development plans are in place, tracked and challenge leaders to set a high performance bar
* Host monthly meetings with employee representatives, propel employee engagement actions
* Maintain a pulse on all employee relations issues.
* Have a keen eye to identify opportunities for improvement
* Participation in country wide projects
Experience and qualifications you will have:
- CIPD qualified is essential
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Literate
- Confident with proven influencing skills
- Highly structured and organised
- Experience within a manufacturing company would be desirable